Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Share
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 am

    Just been insured on this PX Smile Just got to get used to it..I've only ever ridden my little PK!! Ahh well suppose it means i've got a scooter for Isle Of wight!! Very Happy Smile I can't wait now! Very Happy I've stole it off my mum. Wink Twisted Evil











    avatar
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 2092
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Yoghurt County, UK

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by Wally on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 am

    awww sweet!

    You'll have to get used to the big wobbly joy that is a lardie largeframe, but be wary - once you go fat you won't go back! cyclops

    Enjoy!


    Wal



    ____________________
    ____________________

    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    avatar
    ttscshaggy

    Posts : 1095
    Join date : 2011-07-23
    Age : 26
    Location : Swadlincote , Derbyshire

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by ttscshaggy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

    It has a PK XL horncast Rolling Eyes
    cant you ride down on your pk and rep the smallframe mafia ? Wink
    avatar
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 1060
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Merseyside

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by Dean on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 am

    have to change your name to vespapxgirl haha Smile
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 am

    Does it have a sting like a wasp?
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 am

    ttscshaggy wrote:It has a PK XL horncast Rolling Eyes
    cant you ride down on your pk and rep the smallframe mafia ? Wink

    I'am not riding down Sad I really want to tho Sad
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 am

    Dean wrote:have to change your name to vespapxgirl haha Smile

    NEVER! Smile Pk all the way except for just this one time Sad aha
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 pm

    servetakid wrote:Does it have a sting like a wasp?

    ahaha funny you say that my mum said tell them it's got a sting :') Smile
    avatar
    SmallFrameStace

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-08-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Brighton,Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by SmallFrameStace on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:33 pm

    You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 pm

    SmallFrameStace wrote:You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing

    Oh har ahr stacieee. Hilarious. I knew you'd comment on this you lil turd head.
    avatar
    SmallFrameStace

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-08-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Brighton,Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by SmallFrameStace on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing

    Oh har ahr stacieee. Hilarious. I knew you'd comment on this you lil turd head.


    Hahahahah! I know I am just too funny Wink Well actually dad said technically it is his scooter haha you turd licker Smile
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

    SmallFrameStace wrote:
    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing

    Oh har ahr stacieee. Hilarious. I knew you'd comment on this you lil turd head.


    Hahahahah! I know I am just too funny Wink Well actually dad said technically it is his scooter haha you turd licker Smile

    Your not funny at all, stupid. Ahahaha dad always says that. He even owns the cat 'technically' affraid
    avatar
    SmallFrameStace

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-08-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Brighton,Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by SmallFrameStace on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:
    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing

    Oh har ahr stacieee. Hilarious. I knew you'd comment on this you lil turd head.


    Hahahahah! I know I am just too funny Wink Well actually dad said technically it is his scooter haha you turd licker Smile

    Your not funny at all, stupid. Ahahaha dad always says that. He even owns the cat 'technically' affraid


    Hahahahahah! Jack said the cat is his and if you talk about the cat one more he will batter you! Laughing


    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

    SmallFrameStace wrote:
    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:
    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    SmallFrameStace wrote:You stole mums scooter:?:
    That explains why you were dressed all in black wearing a balaclava and leather gloves, pushing it down the garden ahhaha Laughing

    Oh har ahr stacieee. Hilarious. I knew you'd comment on this you lil turd head.


    Hahahahah! I know I am just too funny Wink Well actually dad said technically it is his scooter haha you turd licker Smile

    Your not funny at all, stupid. Ahahaha dad always says that. He even owns the cat 'technically' affraid


    Hahahahahah! Jack said the cat is his and if you talk about the cat one more he will batter you! Laughing



    Yeahh stop making things up stacie Shocked ahaha, well if he did say that tell him tom and jerry or sponge bob and his programmes are going off when i get in from workkkk
    avatar
    ttscshaggy

    Posts : 1095
    Join date : 2011-07-23
    Age : 26
    Location : Swadlincote , Derbyshire

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by ttscshaggy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 pm

    Well wha'd'ya'know ............The first forum domestic cat cat

    flower
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 pm

    ttscshaggy wrote:Well wha'd'ya'know ............The first forum domestic cat cat

    flower

    Oh i think there's been more.. ahahah. Wink

    it just that unfortunately SmallframeStace is my sister ¬_¬
    avatar
    SmallFrameStace

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-08-03
    Age : 22
    Location : New Brighton,Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by SmallFrameStace on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm

    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    ttscshaggy wrote:Well wha'd'ya'know ............The first forum domestic cat cat

    flower

    Oh i think there's been more.. ahahah. Wink

    it just that unfortunately SmallframeStace is my sister ¬_¬

    Hahahha you love me really Smile
    avatar
    VespaPkGirl

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Age : 25
    Location : New Brighton, Wirral.

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by VespaPkGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

    SmallFrameStace wrote:
    VespaPkGirl wrote:
    ttscshaggy wrote:Well wha'd'ya'know ............The first forum domestic cat cat

    flower

    Oh i think there's been more.. ahahah. Wink

    it just that unfortunately SmallframeStace is my sister ¬_¬

    Hahahha you love me really Smile

    No really i don't..
    avatar
    ratvespa

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : North Devon

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by ratvespa on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 am

    cool paint job but if its an ancilloti seat id look at changing it coz it was fucking uncomfortable on my old px, but otherwise smart little scoot Smile
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 am

    ratvespa wrote:cool paint job but if its an ancilloti seat id look at changing it coz it was fucking uncomfortable on my old px, but otherwise smart little scoot Smile

    I dont ride a scooter for comfort Twisted Evil
    avatar
    stefan-clearly

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2011-08-03
    Age : 23
    Location : stevenage

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by stefan-clearly on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:36 am

    i find the T5 pretty comfy on the standard seat. i hate the racingf seat i have. looks horrible!
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:16 am

    It really isn't bad at all, i must admit.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Just been insured on this babaaaaaayyy aha :)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm