Rally Tips

NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Rally Tips

Post by NorthernJordan on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:28 am

Heres a place to post tips for rallies e.g. must have spares etc etc

Personnaly mine would have to be, bin bag your clothes! Keep em dry, last thing you want when you get somewhere is a bag as sodden clothes!
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Rally Tips

Post by Wally on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 am

The best advice I have with regard to tools is take as much as you can carry. Personally I carry pretty much all the tools I need to do an engine teardown

Spares wise I always have a spare set of clutch plates, CDI, HT lead & cap as wellas loads of spark plugs, cables and nuts & bolts. Once I manage to get a spare stator sorted that'll be living in my butty box too!

“Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by NorthernJordan on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 am

I am going to have to get all those spares sorted. I found myself without any spares and a fucked spark plug cap Mad Mad But my clothes were very dry!
    jeddskin

Post by jeddskin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 am

The best piece of rally advice i can think of is wrap up warm! you never know if it's gonna start raining when your riding

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:19 pm