Intro - CSS reporter

Henry Byer

Intro - CSS reporter

Post by Henry Byer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:26 am

Hello All,
    My name is Henry Byer and i've recently been asked to write a 'teenagers' section for each new copy of CSS (Classic Scooterist Scene), A reporter if you like.

I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts about this so they can be published in the upcoming issues. What would you like to hear about? What would you like to see? How could the teenage scooter scene be improved?

I'm also on the lookout for some pictures to use too. These can be you and your mates wearing some 'modish' getup posing with your scooters. If you have such pictures feel free to send them to my email address along with any thoughts you have. I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank-you,

Byer.Henry@Gmail.com

Last edited by Henry Byer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Intro - CSS reporter

Post by NorthernJordan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 am

Hello!

I would be keen to help out and get involved! Very Happy As would many of our members, i would imagine.

What kind of article would this "teenagers section" be? Would it be a feature on teenagers doing interesting things within the scene? Or would it be a section aimed at teenagers interests?

And why specifically "moddish" gear, we have all types of members in this group from scooterboys to mods...

thanks,

jordan

LCGB Member - 5226
    ratvespa

Post by ratvespa on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 am

yeah id be up for providing some pictures of my super mod beast lol im joking it far from chrome, would this be a permanent section or just a one off for a certain month?
    Henry Byer

Post by Henry Byer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

Okay,

It's very early days yet but i'm trying to get an idea of what to put into this section. Weather it be teenagers involvement or something else, all ideas are welcome. But the section IS designed and written for teenagers to help them get more involved in the scene.

Perhaps 'Modish' was the wrong term to use, but i see fashion as an important part in the scene and it would be nice to see some teenagers also involved in the style although this isn't necessary. It likely doesn't appeal to everyone.

If all goes well this will be regular although I can't make any promises yet. I hope this helps. If you want to contact me privately please use my email address
    Byer.Henry@Gmail.com

Many thanks
    2ToneJake

Post by 2ToneJake on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:09 pm

welcome to the club Smile

i'd be more than happy to help out

dunno if im the best to ask about fashion though im more one for combats and bomber jackets than i am for tailored suits and loafers Razz
    ttscshaggy

Post by ttscshaggy on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:44 am

Hey dude. Nice one for looking at YG for this feature. will mean a lot for us youths. top stuff.

Dont mean to be rude, but this is abit off topic...who can I get in contact with via a scooter feature ?
    2ToneJoe

Post by 2ToneJoe on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm

welcome ! ill be happy to help out if needed ! Just incase you need anything mail me joe.ogi@hotmail.co.uk
    Jamie

Post by Jamie on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:00 am

sounds great mate, i will get some pics to ya, and try do a little young guns write up thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 pm