Vespa PK 100 XL

WalsallJake95

Vespa PK 100 XL

Post by WalsallJake95 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:59 am

Hello, just wondering if anybody has got a flip over back rest for a PK can't find one anywhere or would i just be better get one from a px and changing the welding ? And another thing I'm thinking about kitting the scooter up at some point some hopefully just wondering best kit ? and parts to go with it thanks.
    Skajosh

Re: Vespa PK 100 XL

Post by Skajosh on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 am

How quick do you wanna go is the main question and what is your budget?
    Some would say that tuning an engine is only the best when you can have the time to purchase all the correct parts.
    If I was you I'd get yourself onto the smallframe forum and have a gander at the projects section. The kits for these scooters do vary and there is a lot of option. I always recommend a polini 130 or malossi 136 for a first engine build.
    With good work and time these kits can be very good.
    If your willing to put the work in I imagine one of these would see you through, if you want more bolt on power and not to be playing much then there is other options like the polini evo, parmakit sp09 etc.

http://vespasmallframeforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thats the link for the smallframe forum, take a gander.
    You'll be amazed with the stuff you can do with these little scooters, don't let anyone tell you their T5 will wipe the floor with it because they'll get more of a shock than you when you fly off the line quicker.
    ttscshaggy

Post by ttscshaggy on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 am

atleast with the 100 motor you have a 20/20 51mm stroke crank as standard which is a bonus. This means you can bolt on 125 upwards straight off with much mucking about.

Although I agree with kitting you have to realise you will need to port the cases, although its not totally necessary you will have that little tickle in the back of your mind as with the work there is more potential.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:39 am