CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE! I went out to the shed to try and sort my timing out to find my crank isnt turning all the way but turns half way and jams , it is not in gear

KieranVespaSmith

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE! I went out to the shed to try and sort my timing out to find my crank isnt turning all the way but turns half way and jams , it is not in gear

Post by KieranVespaSmith on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 am

I have removed casing and crank seems to be scraping slightly on the casing , bearings are well oiled and are fitted correctly. anyone know why this is happening? i don't really want to run the engine untill this is sorted and the crank is moving smoothly.
    rhyshill1

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE! I went out to the shed to try and sort my timing out to find my crank isnt turning all the way but turns half way and jams , it is not in gear

Post by rhyshill1 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:04 am

Crank could be twisted, making it catch
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE! I went out to the shed to try and sort my timing out to find my crank isnt turning all the way but turns half way and jams , it is not in gear

Post by NorthernJordan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 am

I would imagine it is twisted

LCGB Member - 5226
    Skajosh

Post by Skajosh on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 am

Different day, same story.
    rhyshill1

Post by rhyshill1 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Have you sorted it yet?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:41 am