Cunts that ruin rallies!!

A5_butterfly

Cunts that ruin rallies!!

Post by A5_butterfly on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 am

Beware....i am so angry right now I actually dont know what to do.

As most of you were aware, The darkside held their annual rally in northamptonshire last weekend, we were down on numbers but the good weather helped the beer to flow!

I was working the gate for most of the weekend and was pleased to see a fair ammount of younsters arrive.

however, this is where the story turns sour!!

Sadly one of the young lads came off his ped Saturday afternoon, resulting in the whole of his right hand, the fingerprints on his left and his toe prints to be completely removed. Kids wear more than a jacket, open face helmet and thin jacket whilst riding along windy country lanes....lesson learnt. lots of the younguns were there either as it happened, or as the lad was placed in the ambulance, it wasnt fucking pretty. (the lad is currently recovering at home)

On arrival back to site 2 lads on vespas continue to ride around the site, around and around, for no real purpose. There were many other holiday makers and fisherman also using the venue that weekend. During the evening do, we get a phonecall from the campsite telling me that these 2 scooters were still riding around the site, and there were cars doing doughnuts on there too! Several complaints were made to the venues owner about this, from the members of the public, more so about the 2 lads on vespas. this happened well after midnight!

I arrived back to my tent at half one sunday morning to be greeted by these youths who were being loud, rude and playing some god awful shite music. I asked them to turn the music down and to shut the fuck up, which they did....for 2 minutes.

The 2 main culprits, one of whom I classed as a mate, are regular rally goers, and I thought understood the rules, and the fact that other people wanted to enjoy themselves too.

i understand that you had had a bit to drink, but you were spoken to time and time again to stop riding around, and after seeing the poor lads crash, you would of thought that it would of put them off!!

IF we are putting on this rally again (highly doubtful now) then im afraid that, in my opinion, these lads will not be welcome to attend.

This lads Young Guns sticker, shone boldly on the front of his bike.

jamie lawn, you sir are the biggest, most selfish shitcunt ever known to man.

I hope you are happy!!

Rant over :-) x
    rhyshill1

Re: Cunts that ruin rallies!!

Post by rhyshill1 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 am

I hope this young lad is okay now, maybe he'll learn to wear abit more protection while riding, wherever you are going. Not good to see Jamies been naughty! I doubt he will see this though! It sounds like a good little rally, which I'm still yet to attend, so please put it on again next year so I can come Smile
    Jamie

Post by Jamie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Ahh crap, i appologise for pissing anyone off, cant remember the music though, i did go to bed quite early cos i had a few too many, my sterio was on for anyone to use (mistake). as for the ragging round the feild, it was a vespa, not me, but my mate george, and a zip 50. my bike was poorley it was leaning oil from the clutch. i only used it on saturday to tow the zip back to site after it brokedown and to see the lad who came off. i know loz and your sister both complained to us. about the innapropriet riding, i now regret not enforcing what they said.
    i totally respect it if you tell me not to come next year.
    sorry.
    Jamie

Post by Jamie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 am

it was a good weekend though!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 am