Hey from the Scottish Borders

CooperK

Hey from the Scottish Borders

Post by CooperK on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey guys, My names Alex but I'm known as Ben to scooterists, (I bare an unfortunate resemblance to Ben Mitchell so once my SC found that out it stuck.)

I'm 19 from Berwick upon Tweed, currently waiting on a restoration job on my PX.

I recently got rid of a PX200 Cut down, called "Loaded" not sure how popular it was, it's in Ireland now and should have a sidecar fitted.

I purchased a PX125 with a P2 Lump back in February and am paying for a full nut and bolt restoration. (I originally wanted to do it myself but having a big bike as well kinda took my time away. Plus I'm pretty shit with bike mechanics.

It's currently painted Gulf Blue and will be going upto the Airbrushers in Arbroath to get all fancied up. Hopefully it'll be up there with the other show scoots, who knows. First vehicle I've pumped this much money into.

I really can't wait to get back on a 2t. I had a bandit 1200 before my thundercat and not even that was as fun as a vespa. I need a big bike for distance riding (plus I use them over winter so don't want to fuck the vespa with salt.)

If I remember I'll upload pictures when I get home, can't do alot at work.

Cheers, Ben.
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Hey from the Scottish Borders

Post by NorthernJordan on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi mate, welcome to the club,. Unfortunately the forum is pretty dead these days... However the FB page is very busy. So if your not on there join and post some pics! Smile

LCGB Member - 5226
    CooperK

Post by CooperK on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:55 am

Was on Facebook, but moved to Twitter lol will probably end up back on.
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by NorthernJordan on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok Haha! The forum was super busy at one point, but it all moved over to facebook for ease of posting pictures and use on your mobile. THis has got better for mobile use as you can now post replies but 6 months ago you couldnt!

It would be great if you did join the facebook page as thats where all the action is. If you dont, and you see us on a rally. Comne over and say hi.

LCGB Member - 5226

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:19 am