Newbie posting up

_Rennur_

Newbie posting up

Post by _Rennur_ on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:25 am

Hello all,

Heard about you guys through scootering magazine so thought I would come and take a look around. Technically I'm too old for you guys (26) but thought I would say hello anyway, certainly beats typically being the youngest at rallies anyway!

Currently riding a Piaggio Hexagon 180 which I'm in the process of tuning ready for the rallies this summer, aiming to do the BSRA challenge this year. Unfortunately had to miss Whitby but am down for every other national.

Been into scooters since I was 13-14 and recently got back into them last year by buying one again for my 25th!

Anyways, hope I'm welcome even if I am a bit past the age limit...good to see some younger people about getting into scooters!
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Newbie posting up

Post by Wally on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome along bud. I'll let you off I'm over the hill too (25) Wal

“Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 am