Well hello there!

mahaffy

Well hello there!

Post by mahaffy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 am

Sup everyone!

Im Alexander Mahaffy, and I'm from Denmark (Which also explains why i have some gramma mistakes every now and then)

Well, i got into the mod scene when i was about 11-12 years old, tho i have always heard music like, Paul Weller, The Who, The Jam, Oasis etc.
    But it started when i realised that all people looked the bloody same, so i told my dad that i didn't want to look and be like everyone else (My dad is a mod, from the 80's mod revival) Well i got explained everything about mods and all that... Well from that point i started wearing Fred Perry polo's, Levi jeans, Sta-Press Trousers, Shirts, Desert Boots, etc etc... Oh and of course a Parka!
    My music taste was still the same, i hear, Paul Weller, The Jam, Small Faces, The Who, Oasis, Beatles, Stone Roses, The La's, Happy Mondays... I could keep going like this forever.... When it comes to never music i hear, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Beady Eye, Miles Kane etc. etc.... So much good music out there, and still so much shit...

Well that was short, about me!...
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Well hello there!

Post by NorthernJordan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 am

Welcome to the forum, i wouldn't worry about your grammar it is probably better than mine!

LCGB Member - 5226
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Wally on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 am

Now then Alexander, welcome to YGSC! Nice to have someone other than the usual british riff raff we get on here Razz

Easy!

Wal

“Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Dean on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 am

Welcome mate good intro Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm