My LML Star DLX :)

    Share
    avatar
    JamesD
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 684
    Join date : 2011-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Essex

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by JamesD on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:06 am

    Dean wrote:Yea you should be prud of your scooter... but yano you say to someone i have a lml or bajaj and there like ya what...
    when you say vespa everyone no's what you mean like.

    Mines already badged as a vespa at the min but i plan to rebadge it as a bajaj again soom. gonna try and get a bajaj badge in the style of vespa made like this :

    Just for the record, it's well cute you and heather have matching scoots Wink
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 am

    Wally wrote:Daz, I can't see how rebadging something is customizing, it's just a bit too poser-ish for my tastes. But it's your scoot and all that !

    Dean = Bajajlad Laughing

    I am the servetakid Razz


    ____________________
    Ready Steady Go Scooter Club - Barrow-In-Furness

    LCGB Member - 5226
    avatar
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 1060
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Merseyside

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Dean on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:23 am

    JamesD wrote:
    Dean wrote:Yea you should be prud of your scooter... but yano you say to someone i have a lml or bajaj and there like ya what...
    when you say vespa everyone no's what you mean like.

    Mines already badged as a vespa at the min but i plan to rebadge it as a bajaj again soom. gonna try and get a bajaj badge in the style of vespa made like this :

    Just for the record, it's well cute you and heather have matching scoots Wink

    Haha Bad INIT!
    avatar
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 2092
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Yoghurt County, UK

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Wally on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 am

    NorthernJordan wrote:
    Wally wrote:Daz, I can't see how rebadging something is customizing, it's just a bit too poser-ish for my tastes. But it's your scoot and all that !

    Dean = Bajajlad Laughing

    I am the servetakid Razz

    ... James is MrBean

    Its all starting to fall into place now int it


    ____________________
    ____________________

    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:29 am

    Wally wrote:
    NorthernJordan wrote:
    Wally wrote:Daz, I can't see how rebadging something is customizing, it's just a bit too poser-ish for my tastes. But it's your scoot and all that !

    Dean = Bajajlad Laughing

    I am the servetakid Razz

    ... James is MrBean

    Its all starting to fall into place now int it

    And your a bender. Shocked



    ____________________
    Ready Steady Go Scooter Club - Barrow-In-Furness

    LCGB Member - 5226
    avatar
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 1060
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Merseyside

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Dean on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 am

    HAHA type in servetakid on google images !


    2 pics of jordan come up lol
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 am

    It is quite a unique user name... Your gunna get alot more reasults if you search "dean"


    ____________________
    Ready Steady Go Scooter Club - Barrow-In-Furness

    LCGB Member - 5226
    avatar
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 1060
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Merseyside

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Dean on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 am

    NorthernJordan wrote:It is quite a unique user name... Your gunna get alot more reasults if you search "dean"
    Awwwww i thought i was being original... Gutted ay!!!!! Smile
    avatar
    jamievespa

    Posts : 449
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Wolverhampton, West Midlands UK

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by jamievespa on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 am

    Check out how many YoungGuns pics there are, as well as Jord Smile

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&nord=1&q=servetakid&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=609&ion=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
    avatar
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 2092
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Yoghurt County, UK

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Wally on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 am

    Like it flower Wink Servetakid celebrity





    ____________________
    ____________________

    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    avatar
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 2092
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Yoghurt County, UK

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Wally on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 am

    Veering off topic... so yea Tull's LML and that


    ____________________
    ____________________

    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”
    avatar
    NorthernJordan
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

    Posts : 3844
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Cumbria

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by NorthernJordan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am

    Aye ya know lml and stuff like dude rad man


    ____________________
    Ready Steady Go Scooter Club - Barrow-In-Furness

    LCGB Member - 5226

    Sponsored content

    Re: My LML Star DLX :)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:10 pm