60s mirrors

liammodsmith

60s mirrors

Post by liammodsmith on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:58 am

origth lad a getting a vespa px white but the side panels and mudguard and horn casting are going to be painted a different colour 2 tone but im not to sure needs to be metallic and am in to the classic look lights fly screen mirrors but how many and am not sure on wich back rest a should put on
    liammodsmith

Re: 60s mirrors

Post by liammodsmith on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:05 am

any ideas would be appreciated i was thinking royal blue
    ModdyBoy

Post by ModdyBoy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 am

My PK is White and Blue, the sidepanels, horn cast, headset and mudguard at the moment are a metalflake, I'm repainting mine though a Ford RS blue and white, I think you'd want something abit different with your scoot?
    Dean
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Dean on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Im getting a white bajaj soon... im going for the same look mate. Im not going to go mad on mirrors tho... just 2 on the headset and 4 on the rack. getting a black flyscrren aswel and one of these back rests
    lucasgomersall

Post by lucasgomersall on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:30 am

I'd say go for 2 mirrors, attached to your flyscreen brackets and then just get a few lights on a front rack.
    I know it's not a Lambretta, but have a look at the Lammy in Up The Junction with the two curly mirror stems coming off the flyscreen. Simplicity often equals elegance. But it's your choice. Smile
    Wally
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by Wally on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am

Dean wrote:Im getting a white bajaj soon... im going for the same look mate. Im not going to go mad on mirrors tho... just 2 on the headset and 4 on the rack. getting a black flyscrren aswel and one of these back rests

Whats happening with the T5 then Dean? Not a fan??

“Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:52 pm